Welcome to Reynars Funeral Home & Crematorium
In The Heart Of Our Communities Since 1929
COVID-19 Update - February 5, 2021
Reynars Funeral Home is committed to remaining open to serve the community despite the challenges of the pandemic and ensuring the funeral home is a safe environment for our families and staff. We have adapted our services and operations to adhere to the orders of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO).
When planning to visit our office:
- Please call the office to make an appointment, to allow us to safely schedule our funeral directors and sanitize between meetings.
- Masks are mandatory; disposable masks and hand sanitizer are available upon arrival.
- We ask that only 1-2 decision makers meet with us to make arrangements in person, due to the small size of our meeting rooms.
- We are gathering the names and phone numbers of visitors for contact tracing.
When considering your options for funerals, visitations, and interments:
By order and direction of the PHO, all events and social gatherings are suspended to significantly reduce COVID-19 transmission related to social interactions and travel. The order is in effect from November 19, 2020 and will be kept in place until further notice.
- Funerals may proceed with a limited number of people and a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place.
- You can have a maximum of 10 people attend, including the officiant. (The event organizer and staff present at the event are not included in the 10 people limit. If the event organizer also acts as the officiant, that person is included in the 10 people limit.)
- Receptions associated with funerals are not allowed at any location, that includes: Inside or outside homes, and any public or community-based venues
- We are able to offer live streaming to our website and Facebook page by request.
Thank you for your understanding during this time.
Monday, February 22, 2021
Sunday, February 21, 2021
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Monday, February 15, 2021
Sunday, February 14, 2021
Saturday, February 13, 2021
Thursday, February 11, 2021
Wednesday, February 10, 2021